7 ideas for Introductions and Opening Exercises Before Your Participants Complete the DiSC Profile:
- Have participants write the name of a friend or coworker. Ask them why the two of them are compatible.
- Have participants write the name of a person with whom they have difficulty communicating. Ask: "What types of friction do you experience?" Later on they can pull it out again and apply what they’ve learned.
- Use the QuikDiSC Card Game as an ice-breaker.
- Using the Whiteboard, have participants use adjectives to describe one person who scribes
- Have your group think about the group's mission. What is this person’s contribution to the mission? The group provides these adjectives, not the person they’re describing.
- Focus on the value of diversity in teams.
- Have participants capture their unique contribution to the group and draw a picture of what they are doing.
What methods do you use in your DiSC training sessions?
Questions? Call us at 800.278.1292 or visit www.ResourcesUnlimited.com