- The D walks up, gets on the elevator, and pushes the button that closes the door.
- The i lets others in, says “Always room for one more,” and “Come in, you’re going to be late; we’ll wait for you!”
- The S will wait in line, moving from one line to another, unable to make adecision.
- The C will get on the elevator. If it’s crowded, the C will count the number ofpeople and, if the number is over the limit, will make someone get off.
Shopping for groceries…
- The D is the impulse shopper. No list.
- The i tells you where everything is in the store, whether you ask or not.
- The S is prepared, has a list, and gets it done efficiently.
- The C wouldn’t think of going shopping without coupons and a calculator.
On the golf course…
- The D frequently drives through groups of golfers.
- The i spends more time in the clubhouse talking than on the course.
- The S plays golf the same day, the same time, the same place, using the same clubs.
- The C keeps score, plays strictly by the rules, and cleans his or her clubs a lot.
- The D says, “Come over Saturday and help me wallpaper. And bring the paste.” The D then starts in the middle of the living room. The patterns don’t match. The D says, “So what? That’s what drapes and pictures are for.”
- The i has the wallpaper in the closet with the paste. It’s on the list of things to do. The i never gets around to it.
- The S has to find a pattern that everyone likes before even beginning to think about hanging it.
- The C starts in a closet or in the garage to be sure the pattern is going to match. The C then gets it exactly right before starting on the living room.
Learn your DiSC Behavior by taking the DiSC Classic 2.0 Online Profile or call us at 800.278.1292.