It’s common for people to have lots of DiSC questions when choosing a DiSC assessment to use. Below you will find a short list of some of the most important questions to ask.
1. Is it an Inscape Publishing assessment? – Inscape Publishing is the pioneer and leading provider of assessment-driven classroom learning solutions that develop interpersonal skills such as:
• Time Management
• Conflict management
Every year, more than a million people worldwide learn how to work more effectively with others by using Inscape products. Their solution-focused programs, based on DiSC® and other recognized learning models, are used in thousands of organizations, large and small, including major government agencies and more than 135 of the Fortune 500. Our products have been translated into 24 different languages and are used in 50 countries.
2. Is it valid & reliable? – Resources Unlimited and Inscape Publishing are committed to maintaining the highest standards of instrument development and application through careful research and development processes. We ensure all of our DiSC® instruments offer valid scores and accurate feedback to the respondent. Each DiSC instrument is designed to provide reasonably accurate interpretations or feedback based on your scores. We have numerous research reports available for your review.
3. Is it backed by the power of EPIC? - EPIC is your virtual warehouse of over 40 online learning assessments including our best-seller, the Online DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile from Inscape Publishing! EPIC is an easy-to-use, password-protected, secure, web-based platform that allows you to assign access codes anytime of day or night to your participants for Inscape Publishing's online learning assessments.
4. Is customer service & staff readily available? – Our Customer Service Team is committed to helping you align training with your organization's strategy. We are eager to provide highly-qualified advice and support about our paper and online learning and training assessments, customized training and facilitation services, and certification programs. You'll feel relieved to hear our friendly voices each time you call. Our representatives are available from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Central Time, Monday - Friday. Call us at 515.278.1292 or toll-free at 800.278.1292.
5. Does it come in different formats & offer other report options? – Most all of our assessments are available in both a paper and an online format. Additionally, many assessments have group and/or facilitator’s reports available, along with supplemental reports for advanced learning.
The DiSC Experts at Resources Unlimited