The 6 supplemental reports include:
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship - This report describes how to establish a relationship with the respondent that is based upon trust and mutual respect.
- Relating to People and the Environment - This report explains how the respondent interacts with peers and interprets his or her environment.
- Strategies for Managing - This report looks at ways in which people can most effectively manage the respondent.
- Approach to Managing Others - This report analyzes the respondent's management style and behavior toward subordinates.
- Strategies for Sales Management - This report examines the methods that people can best use to manage the respondent in a sales environment.
- Approach to Selling - This report describes how the respondent performs essential steps in the sales process.
These reports can be used a la carte based on your particular needs. Simply select one or more of the supplemental reports within your EPIC Account while assigning Online DiSC Classic 2.0 access codes. Resources Unlimited can also add these supplemental reports to any Online DiSC Classic 2.0 Profiles we generate for you. Questions? Call 515.278.1292 for more information.