- Let Millennials collaborate
- Let them work while on the go
- Offer training and development opportunities
- Set clear career paths
- Be open to integrating new technology
- Create a mentoring program
- Give Millennials a purpose
The most important thing to do as a manager of a Millennial is to get to know them. They are well studied and eager to learn when the manager or mentor takes an interest in them. Use Pat Dean's 7 tips to help you adapt your managing style to fit the Millennial's work style.