You may want to set the ground rules for the activity:
- This is a learning activity for all DiSC styles
- Please use respectful language that allows people to grow & learn
- Be mindful that style is based on preference
- Refrain from opinion and be objective in your learning and teach-backs
- Resist the temptation to label or pigeon-hole
- How can other styles learn to better relate to you?
- How are you misunderstood?
- What are your fears?
- What is the value that you bring to a team?
- What do you have to beware of with overusing your strengths?
Click to view additional DiSC training exercises.