Are there people in your workplace with whom you get along great? Or maybe on the opposite side of the spectrum there are some people with whom you don’t see eye to eye? Everyone has been in a situation where they have wished to better understand someone and connect with them better.
Everything DiSC Workplace will help you discover your reactions to the different styles and how to interact. By learning the challenges of working with each style, they will be able to identify and overcome the obstacles. Each participant will have a personalized road map on how to work with each style. The DiSC model helps you understand the people you work with to move towards a more effective working environment.
How does the Workplace Program fit into the objectives of analysis and best practices in the workplace:
Learn Your DiSC Style:
Obtain your personal DiSC style through a series of questions.
Discover how we are all a blend of all four styles but tend strongly toward one or two styles.
Understand what your personal stressors and motivators are.
Understand Your Colleagues:
Learn to relate to other DiSC styles in your workplace through strategies for helpful means to respond.
Understand that no one style is better than the other and each person is unique.
Grow as a More Effective Team:
Develop key strategies on how to work with other styles more effectively through action planning.
Take DiSC Outside the Office:
Using the basic behavior cues, identify DiSC styles of others in different departments or environments.
· All DiSC styles and priorities are equally valuable and everyone is a blend of all four styles.
· Your work style is also influenced by other factors such as life experiences, education, and maturity.
· Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others
· Learning about other people’s DiSC styles can help you understand their own priorities and how they may differ from your own.
· You can improve the quality of your workplace by using Disc to build more effective relationships.
NOW AVAILBLE IN SPANISH!
Our best-selling Everything DiSC program is now in Spanish! We're excited to announce that Everything DiSC Workplace is now in available en español, along with the Supplement for Facilitators, the Comparison Report, and the Workplace Facilitation Kit.
Call us at 515.278.1292 and we will be delighted to assist you with your order or answer any questions that you may have!