A Taste of DiSC - An Introduction to the DiSC Profile
Join DiSC Certified Master Trainer, Linda Houts, as she discusses the key features of the DiSC Online Profile and shows you how this valuable tool will dramatically enhance employee and team performance in your organization.
As a participant, you will learn:
- How to interpret your DiSC profile results
- How to understand each of the 4 DiSC dimensions
- How DiSC was developed
- DiSC research and validity
- How to easily administer DiSC profiles to your entire organization
Plus, you'll receive 1 free DiSC 2.0 profile to use yourself or send to a friend!
Date: Thursday, February 22
Time: 2 PM EST, 1 PM CST, 12 PM MST, 11 AM PST
Join DiSC Certified Master Trainer, Judy Zitzloff, for a highly interactive session where you can share your ideas and ask questions of our Master DiSC Trainer and other DiSC Trainers.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover imaginative new ways other DiSC trainers are using the DiSC Profile
- Hear about the latest DiSC products, including the DiSC Group Culture Report, International Translations of the Online DiSC Profile, Everything DiSC Facilitation System, and EPIC
- Learn new interactive DiSC exercises you can use in your training sessions
- Discover creative new ideas for follow-up DiSC sessions
- Learn how to shorten your training sessions by using blended learning that incorporates the DiSC online training courses
- Learn how to handle questions from your participants
- Q & A
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern Standard (1:00 pm Central 12:00 pm Mountain 11:00 am Pacific)